Update on Korean server
This is automatic translation (from Korean) of 7.2.2022 update notice for Korean server (we will probably get same at our next maintenance):
The following is Korean server update for February 8 (Tue).
1) 3rd job advancement quest difficulty improvement
- The drop rate of incomplete elements and elemental items has been increased.
- The time interval between summoning monster monster monsters has been reduced.
- Intact Imoogi scales and goblin old man's horns have been removed from the quest items.
2) Improvement of element conversion system
- The success rate of conversion from incomplete elements to elements has been improved to 100%.
- Elemental conversion cost has been reduced.
3) Improvements in the composition of the sub raid reward box
- The Noble Phantasm of Suzaku has been added to the Boo Raid Reward Box.
4) Improvement of experience reduction problem after death
- The problem that experience points decrease when logging out after dying in PVP has been improved.
5) Modify the sub raid boss
- It has been modified so that reflection damage is not applied to the sub raid boss.
6) Chiwoo Cheonwangshingi package update
- Please refer to the information page for details - https://gameagit.com/kalonline/2202chiwoobox