Update on Korean server
This is automatic translation (from Korean) of 19.6.2023 update notice for Korean server:
The following is Korean server update for Jun 20th (Tue).
1) Add character interaction UI
- Added Alt+Right click on a character to display the interaction UI
- An interaction UI has been added to display when you right-click the target frame at the top that appears when you designate a character.
- For more information, please check the Community - Interaction Guide.
2) Improved world map mission tracking
- The arrow UI that appears when tracking missions on the world map has been improved.
: Red: Displays your character's direction
: Light blue: Mark the target direction of the mission you want to track
: Purple: Displays the NPC direction of the mission you want to track
(If you click on any arrow, the world map screen moves to that location immediately)
3) Improved item exchange shop notation
- In the Item Exchange Shop, the materials required for exchange have been unified.
4) Fixed the problem of not being able to click on the message box
- Fixed an issue where the window did not close even when clicking the X in the message box.
5) Fixed a problem summoning monsters on the 4th, 5th, and 6th floors of the Priest's Tower
- Fixed an issue where monsters on the 4th, 5th, and 6th floors of the Priest's Tower would spawn outside the dungeon walls
6) Fixed Sky Highlands monster summoning problem
- Fixed an issue where Sky Highland monsters were summoned in locations where characters could not move.
7) Material item tooltip correction
- Fixed an issue where incorrect tooltips were displayed for some material items.
8) Corrected the description of the duration of the Intangible Ghost Counterattack skill
- Fixed an issue where the Intangible Ghost Counterattack skill activation duration was displayed incorrectly.
9) Fixed decapitation monster click problem
- Fixed an issue where the character would continue to move when clicking on a dead monster after beheading it.