Update on Korean server
This is automatic translation (from Korean) of 13.6.2022 update notice for Korean server (we will probably get same at our next maintenance):
The following is Korean server update for Jun 14 (Tue).
1) Added a left-hand exit confirmation guide UI
- Added a Confirm Stalls Closing pop-up, and improved to maintain the Stalls UI when all of the stall items are sold.
2) Improved skill cooldown visibility
- Added a time display to the skill's remaining cooldown to make it easier to check.
3) Fix BGM stuttering problem
- The problem that the BGM was cut off on the character selection screen has been fixed.
4) Fix the problem of simultaneous opening of boxes
- Fixed the issue where items would be lost if multiple boxes were opened at the same time when there was no empty space in the bag.
- Simultaneous opening function that was temporarily removed has been applied again.
5) Fix ID storage problem
- The problem that some characters were not saved when saving the ID on the login screen has been fixed.
6) Corrected the problem of receiving Jamojeon mail
- Modifications have been made so that letters in excess of the reserve cannot be received.
7) Remove fishery manager NPC
- All unused fishery manager NPCs have been removed.
8) Update of the accessory enhancement material package
- Please check the promotion page for details - https://gameagit.com/kalonline/2206box3